Fire at AP secretariat
A fire mishap at Andhra Pradesh Secretariat has created a panic situation. This incident has happened due to short circuit in the L-Block of State Secretariat. Sudden smoke emanated from the second floor of the L-Block, which houses the Chief Minister's Office (CMO).
The security personnel posted on duty at the building immediately alerted their bosses. The fire department staff rushed into action to put off the fire. However, in minutes another similar mishap was reported from the fourth floor.
This time it was caused due to the papers which fell on the lamp arranged near the portrait of a god and the fire engines present there put out the flames. More details in the matter are awaited.
These days, mishaps have been on a rise. Let it be a mishap on the road or fire or otherwise, the main reason turns to be the reckless attitude of the people.